The FIU CNHS Communications Sciences and Disorders Fund Campaign is an appeal to all alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends to support the College’s academic, research, and community partnership programs. The fund provides immediate support for the College’s most important academic and operational needs, enhancing programs that benefit students within the Communications Sciences and Disorders Program.
Your gift to the Communications Sciences and Disorders Fund will significantly enhance the educational opportunities available to our students. Your support of our academic, research, and community partnership programs, will enable us to continue to meet and exceed our objectives of improving access to healthcare in South Florida.
- Promote academic excellence by supporting faculty enhancement initiatives.
- Reduce financial obstacles through scholarships for highly accomplished students.
- Empower our students by improving and changing healthcare practice based on evidence.
- Sharpen cutting-edge education by investing in the latest resources and technologies to keep our first-class teaching facility at the forefront of health education.
- Serve our communities by increasing partnerships to find healthcare’s solutions and provide access to all in need.
Your contribution will enable us to prepare 21st century healthcare professionals to meet the growing demands within the ever-changing multi-cultural healthcare landscape today, tomorrow and always.
How to Give
- Recurring Biweekly Payroll Deductions – Your Gift Amount will be deducted continuously. (i.e., $1.92 = $1.92 per pay period until you request a change)
- One Payment Payroll Deduction – Your Gift Amount will be deducted from one pay check only. (i.e., $100 = $ 100 from one pay period)
- Pay Directly with Credit Card
- Download Pledge Form