The FIU CNHS Anesthesiology Nursing Educational Foundation Campaign is an appeal to all alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends to support the Department’s academic, research, and community partnership programs. The fund provides for enhancing services and programming that benefit students within the Anesthesiology Nursing Program.
Your gift to the Anesthesiology Nursing Educational Foundation will significantly enhance the educational opportunities available to our students. Your support of our academic, research, and community partnership programs, will enable us to continue to meet and exceed our objectives of being an international leader in nurse anesthetist educational and anesthesia care.
- – Promote academic excellence by supporting faculty development initiatives.
- Empower our students by improving and changing healthcare practice based on evidence.
- Sharpen cutting-edge education by investing in the latest resources and technologies to keep our first-class teaching facility at the forefront of health education.
- Serve our communities by increasing partnerships to find healthcare’s solutions and provide access to all in need.
Your contribution will enable us to prepare “worlds ahead” nurse anesthetists to meet the growing demands within the ever-changing multicultural healthcare landscape today, tomorrow and for the years ahead.
How to Give
- Recurring Biweekly Payroll Deductions – Your Gift Amount will be deducted continuously. (i.e., $1.92 = $1.92 per pay period until you request a change)
- One Payment Payroll Deduction – Your Gift Amount will be deducted from one pay check only. (i.e., $100 = $ 100 from one pay period)
- Pay Directly with Credit Card
- Download Pledge Form